Thursday, September 6, 2012

Le Sigh!



The past few days my harp has been sitting in our guest bedroom with the dust cover on to prevent it from getting gross from our kitchen cabinet sanding and to keep it safe from our cats who are going a bit nuts from being quarantined from half the house while we paint the cabinets. I woke up this morning to find that my darling husband rolled it back to the living room this morning for me while I was sleeping. I also found my 3rd octave C had bitten the dust. Kinda saw this one coming since we took that string off and put it back on, like, twice, trying to isolate/diagnose the buzz. Thank goodness I bought all those replacement strings in Virginia! This'll be another chance for me to practice restringing! The first time this happened it took me maybe 40 minutes because I was trying to follow some knot tying guide and I got all confused... Today I'm shooting for 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment